Location:Juergen's Hall 26026 Hempstead Road. Cypress, TX 77429
Date:Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Savvy Caregiving for Boomers
Families need to ask:
- What happens when an elderly parent needs caregiving?
- What's the best way to guarantee our loved ones get the best care possible?
- Do we know who will oversee our parents' care?
- Has anyone discussed how caregiving expensed will be covered?
- Do we have a clear understanding of the personal, residential, medical, legal, and financial issues involved with caregiving?
Attend this complimentary workshop and you will learn:
- What every family's number one priority is when creating a caregiving plan
- The most overlooked aspect of family caregiving planning
- Best ways to start caregiving discussion in your family
- Why now is the best time to start the process
- The critical legal issues that must be addressed quickly
- What caregivers need to ensure they can help their family as much as possible
- The key topics covered in a good caregiving plan
- Why no one person can effectively do everything related to a caregiving plan
- The key roles professionals play in helping families respond to caregiving challenges