Savvy Social Security Planning
Location:LoneStar College Cy-Fair 9191 Barker Cypress Road. Cypress, TX 77433 Room: LRNC 131
Date:Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income
Baby Boomer are asking...
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
On this informative webinar you will learn important rules and strategies for collecting your retirement benefits
Learn the rules for...
- How your benefit will be affected by the age at which you apply
- How cost-of living-adjustments, or COLAs, affect benefit
- How spousal benefits work
- How survivor benefits work
- How divorced-spouse benefits work
- How working affects benefits
- How benefits affect taxes
- What to do if you have other income from pensions or IRAs
In this workshop you will learn...
- 5 factors to consider when deciding to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits-and when it does not
- Why you should always check your earing record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefit
- Innovative strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other forms of retirement income